Thursday 24 January 2013

Randeep Hooda and Neetu Chandra are looking forward to their respective films to release on February 14Randeep Hooda and Neetu Chandra have been going strong for a long while now. However, the Bollywood couple isn't keen on tying the knot, just yet. But there's no stopping the both of them from sharing a Valentine's Day gift.
Interestingly, on February 14 this year, Randeep has his Murder sequel hitting the marquee while Neetu has a big-budget Tamil film lined up for release.
The two have been in news off late for their decision to not take their relationship to marriage. However, putting break-up speculations to rest, they were recently seen entering Suniel Shetty's recent high-profile party together.Neetu, who is playing the protagonist in the regional film, sounds thrilled. `It's a merry coincidence and both these films mean a lot to us individually. I have really worked very hard on it, including learning the language.Not just that, it is also on its way to be remade in Hindi. All I can say is that this is the best Valentine's Day gift I could give myself. As for Randeep's film, I wish him the very best and I'm sure he will wish the same for me,` says the actress.
Randeep remained unavailable for comment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment